Keninah Concord (KEN): An Efficient Philanthropic Platform that Supports Disaster And War Victims Worldwide
Keninah is an initiative project borne out of necessity to support war victims globally. This essential innovation leverages the blockchain technology features of decentralization, transparency, security, and swiftness to cushion the effects of the war in some parts of the world.
Evidently, wars and natural disasters like pandemics, tsunamis, floods, earthquakes, and so on have adverse effects on people’s livelihoods and economic activities. Nevertheless, it is natural for people to extend their kind gestures financially.
However, the existing method of supporting this course is plagued with many restrictions. Some of which include
- Slow financial transactions
- Improper record keeping of the fund,
- Undue influence of third parties over donated funds
Keninah seeks to overcome these restrictions by adopting protocols that will enable the swift, secure, and scalable transfer of funds to support victims during and after wars.
Keninah Concord is a cryptocurrency donation protocol that provides basic human necessities like food, water, clothing, and shelter to women and children suffering from war activities.
The mechanism adopted by Keninah will ensure their generous donations are used for the intended purposes. Also, the protocol will ensure that the funds get to the rightful benefactors.
Keninah is a community-based cryptocurrency created on the Binance Smart Chain BSC due to the Swift mode of operation of the Binance Network. Donations can reach their destination at a reasonable time thanks to this deployment since a few seconds can make all the difference in saving lives during disasters.
Interesting Features of Keninah
- Efficiency: When people make donations for war with the centralized system, it passes through many complicated routines. Thus, donated funds often reach their destination late. However, Keninah solves this problem by leveraging Blockchain technology to ensure funds reach their destination swiftly.
- Cheap Transactions: Many donors usually get discouraged by the exorbitant fees charged by banks for international wire transfers. But more donors will be happy to use the Keninah platform because of its protocol to ensure the actual amount sent reaches its destination without any extra charges.
- Payment Gateway: Keninah platform has an architecture that accepts other cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum from donors. Both crypto assets are then swapped to the Keninah token before sending them to their destination. Also, the Keninah pay button will be added to the charity website for beneficiaries to convert to their local currencies.
Keninah Concord Token ($KEN)
Keninah Token ($KEN) is a BEP-20 coin developed on Binance Smart Chain BSC. It is one of the fastest smart contract platforms, generating an average of a block every three seconds compared to Ethereum’s 13 seconds per block. This token will be used for fundraising and charity to assist war victims during and after wars.
Comparing Keninah with its competitors
Shiba Inu ($SHIB)
Shiba Inu is an ERC-20 token built in 2020 on the Ethereum blockchain network to improve the shortcomings of another meme coin, Dogecoin. Shiba Inu began as a trending joke over the internet but later became a significant project in the cryptocurrency world.
The Shiba Inu platform has a DeFi platform where users can safely trade and buy digital assets, which is called ShibaSwap. The platform also has a Shiba Inu Incubator that discovers innovative works of art different from photography, painting, and digital rendering. The last part of the Shiba Inu ecosystem is Shiboshis; the 10,000 unique NFTs minted on the Shiba Inu Network.
Co-Founder Hayden Adam created Uniswap in 2018 as a Decentralized Exchange platform established on the Ethereum Blockchain network. It is an automated liquidity protocol that requires no order book for users to execute trades.
This platform also offers flexibility in trading gateways by allowing users to trade, buy, and sell cryptos with their debit or credit cards.
Uniswap doesn’t charge any fee for listing any ERC-20 token when project owners make a liquidity pool available for traders. Holders can also use the $UNI token to take part in decisions that affect the Uniswap ecosystem.
Keninah unleashes first of its kind platform that will efficiently engage donors worldwide to support men, women, and children affected by unfortunate events like war.
In their quest to heal the world, Keninah Ecosystem delivers excellent infrastructure allowing donors to experience its incredible services. Anyone who purchases Keninah (KEN) with Binance Coin (BNB) during its presale will receive a 14% bonus for using BNB.
Keninah Concord (KEN)